woman of my dreams

over 13 years ago

i want my wife back. some of you have contacted me and sid we could be brought back together…some have said that i need to move on…if you can bring us back together, and i dont have much money, I will be grateful. if you cannot please dont send me a message. i dont mean to be rude, but i want this woman soo badly. she has told me she loves me… I need her. If you can tell me whats going on ..or the situation Id probably hire you. i have been jerked around before so i just want proof that you see whats going on, and are not pulli9ng my chain.

over 13 years ago
anthonyvinci didn't upload a photo

Anthony vinci (anthonyvinci)

4 posts

sometimes u have to show that money is not a issue to have your loved one to the spirits cause money is the route to all evil give up money for love is small price money can be made over and over real love cant!! u see the difference

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

OMG Anthony where did you get that misinformed idea.

If your wife has said she still loves you that is a good sign you will need to put in some effort to win your wife back.

I would recommend you have a read of annalyn caras work win back love she is a relationship expert you will find her on facebook. Follow her instructions and you will have your wife back in no time.

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, i understand your hurt right now wich is never a good thing, if you can call or msg me with your date of birth i can give you a free 3tarot card reading :) and if from there you wish to hire that would be great i will be able to give you detailed information, godbless

over 13 years ago
psychicbrandy's photo

amy in love (psychicbrandy)

1 post

hi my name is brandy and if you would like you can msg or call me we can do a reading i can do a full life reading with just your name and dob