im extremely confused

over 13 years ago

it seems like my bf kevin aug 9 1980 has deep feelings but has been distant lately why? my name is jen june 14th 1981 weve been dating for about 3 mnths

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I wouldn’t worry too much at this point. Let him contact you chase you and come to you he maybe testing you to see if you are clingy or needy or he is just busy. Catch up with friends, find a hobby to pre occupy your time while he takes his time to come to you. I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter. You have to play the game.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello Jeeni,

THANKS FOR PROVIDING DETAILS FOR BOTH YOU IN THE POST ITSELF.

AM WELL CONNECTED TO YOUR SITUALTION AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU. PLEASE DO CONTACT ME TO GET CLARITY ON YOUR CURRENT ISSUE.

GOOD LUCK

over 13 years ago

there is one secret behind all the scene and i would like to tell you, contact me for the remedy.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi please read all my feedback and give me a call. I will give you a reading I specialize in love and realtionship readings.

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hi Jen, If one or both of you are involved in medical o therapy field or both pls contact me as I feel i can help you. God bless…Cassie

over 13 years ago
anthonyvinci didn't upload a photo

Anthony vinci (anthonyvinci)

4 posts

sometimes jealousy of other people can bring negative things to a relationships plus other women wanting what u have as well and then sometimes putting the candle back on the fire will bring some love back i am a psychic but as well a adviser in love contact me for more info

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

the distance is because he has some ba energy, nothign seriouse or to worry about most cases like this are caused by stress,pressure,confusion, common things in life.