My life is in a rut

over 13 years ago

My life seems to be at a standstill at the moment. I am stuck in a rut in regards to work, moving forward or even in relationships. On top of that random problems keep arising. How can I get out of this rut? I also strongly feel as if I am supposed to learn some kind of karmic lesson before I can move forward and that I am on the brink of a huge positive change in my life. Am I imagining it? Help!!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Please stop thinking you are stuck because your not.

If you are not happy in your job then look for another, if you are in a relationship and not happy talk to your partner and tell them how you feel and work together to sort the issues if after that nothing changes end it, if you are single then get out there and meet people join a mixed group of some sort that way you will meet someone.

You are the only one keeping you where you are no one else.

You are the writer of your own destiny write a list of things you want to happen and tick one off at a time. Talk to career services or citizens advice beaureau they can refer you to others that can help you

It all begins with just a thought

Go see the movie the adjustment beaureau and have a listen to a recording called the strangest secret

You will understand the above and why I have said what I have

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im lea, i do know that your life has not bee on or near the right track since a while now and you need real help, if you can give me your date of birth i can help you

Godbless.

over 13 years ago

Thanks for your response angel. Maybe I didn’t explain myself properly. I have been facing resistance in every area of my life. Bizzare issues have been cropping up that has affected each area of my life. I feel this is spirits way of telling me something ( maybe I am not on the right path) but I can’t figure out what it is and am at a loss. I’ll check out the movie adjustment beaureau and have a listen to the recording you mentioned. Thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & feel stuck and need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. No false promises here, only a way forward.

Remember that you have free will, good common sense, and the right to shape your own life. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

contact me if you like, i know i can help you :) God bless Cassie

over 13 years ago
astroqueen's photo

Astroqueen (astroqueen)

2 posts

My dear, I am ready to show you the path ahead, and advice you how to come out of it.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Nasrin,

I am here to help guide you on the right path. Contact me live, provide me with your correct Date Of Birth and I will help you along.

Waiting To Help Guide You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson