Am I Pregnant

over 13 years ago

Hi..m 23 yrs old gal. I never have had intercourse but, made love with my clothes on….last time i made love was in the last week of jan 2011 and in feb 2011 i got my period on exactly the due date…i am very frighten these days as m havin cold and cough since 10 days and my tummy is a lil bit bulging out too…please help me. Am i be pregnant???

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Arpita,

I would be happy to help you. Please contact me asap.

blessings

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I doubt you could have got pregnant through your clothes. And you had a period. There is no shame in going to the doctor’s and getting a test. The clinic nurse will probably do it, rather than the doctor. But don’t worry. The cold and cough thing is a ‘thing’ going round at the moment. My husband’s had it for three weeks really badly. I’m sure it’s fine. If you don’t want to go to the doctors (I know it feels as if everyone knows your business, but they don’t! The medical staff are bound by strict confidentiality codes and don’t care anyway they see so many young women who are worried about having been ‘caught out’ . And so what? You’re 23!) go to the chemists and ask for a home test kit. Don’t worry. x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Please see a doctor to get a pregnancy test done not saying your pregnant this is piece of mind. Also please look into female contraception such the depo injection or another option as I get the feeling you don’t want to get pregnant. Before you embark on sex you should be prepared it isn’t just the mans responsibility so always use a condon there are female condoms available you certainly don’t want an sti such as genital warts which can cause cervical cancer. Also I would educate yourself by reading material from family planning and your doctor about sex and pregnancy as I get the feeling you lack a little info thats not a bad thing but you need to protect yourself and knowledge is how you do that.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun im lea, and from what im scenceing you are not pregnant at all if you can msg me or call i allow 1 free question with all calls, and i can be mroe accurate with you thanks godbless