Path to happiness

over 13 years ago

Hello everybody and thank you for reading and replying to this post. A while ago I sought adivce from this community about a situation at work, in which a vindicative superior, motivated by jealousy, colluded with two colleauges and an external consultant, to have me fired. Thanks again I am most obliged to all who advised me. Consequently I have fought the suspension and plan on using my legal resources to bring the issue to a final resolution. My second issue is that I have met someone new and feel that she is the one, what can I expect as far as a furture with her?

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to look into this for you will need her name and date of birth if you know it contact me

over 13 years ago
jennifer2011 didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic White Raven (jennifer2011)

8 posts

Need no more information. I will tell you exactly what she is thinking and the enrgies and influences present. Assured! Contact me asap. Blessings. ~

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

If you feel that strongly about her then go for it ask her to a movie or out for coffee as a starting point and get to know her as a person first and foremost she will appreciate it and take things slowly let nature take its course and when the time is right things will fall into place. Always be honest with her.

Take that step forward you will never know unless you do.

Best of luck