Tears Of Blood??
(locked)

over 11 years ago

I had a dream two nights ago. I was having a conversation i have had with my boyfriend not too long ago. I could see him so vividly and hear his words so clearly, as if i was reliving that moment. He told me “You know, sometimes I wonder if I am only happy with you, because I know how insecure you are. I know that it, well you, will sabotage our relationship. Ever since Rachel and I broke up, i have sabotaged all my relationships, but with you, i don’t need to because you do it well on your own.” Even in my dream after hearing those word, i started to cry, yet when i went to wipe my tears, i looked down at my fingers and there was blood. I wiped again wondering were it had come from, and still i was crying. More blood appeared. Before I woke up the last thing i remember is looking into a mirror and seeing myself cry, but i wasn’t crying salt water, i was crying blood. What does this mean?

over 11 years ago
soulofthemoon's photo

laura (soulofthemoon)

6 posts

Hi Andrea! To dream that you losing blood is a signal that you are somehow feeling depleted and frustrated about a situation, perhaps even you feel some regrets about actions you have done not so long ago. For blood tears I would say that you are starting to heal from an event and that through your dream you are able to restore your emotional stability.

My advice: try to listen to your emotions, try not to repress them.

Let me know if this was of any help.

Love and light, Sofia

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Andrea,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your heart and your heart is crying this is wear the symbol of blood comes from. but also their is somthing coming ahead of you and you need to know what this is asap. i would like to look further into this for you and see whats to come. if you like you can visit me in chat . i hope to hear from you soon! ty &gb :)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

your crying blood means sadness within your heart dear.. Contact me and let me tell you more.. 25 years experience!

over 7 years ago

ANDREA!! I KNOW THIS MIGH SOUND CREEPY OR SOMETHING BUT I DREAM.OF THE SAME THING! LAST DECEMBER 25 I DREAM OF LOOKING AT THE MIRROR AND FOUND MYSELF CRYING BUT MY TEARS WAS BLOOD.. IM LOOKING ANSWERS AT THE INTERNET BUT THEYRE GIVING MEANING ONLY TO THE BLOOD SYMBOLIZES HAPPINESS OR SADNESS I DONT KNOW. BUT SINCE I HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH YOU I HOPE.YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME INSIGHTS. HOW ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? YOUR POST IS 3 YEARS AGO.. HOW WAS YOUR LIFE? PLEASE REACH ME OR CONTACT ME IN FACEBOOK I HAVE THE SAME NAME HERE.. ACTUALLY I WAS ASKIG FOR MEANING AND A WHILE AGO I SAW A KID AND A STATUE CRYING THEIR TEARS WAS BLOOD AND I WAS DISTURBED THATS WHY I STARTED LOOKING ST THE INTERNET FOR ANSWERS AND I FOUND OUT YOUR STORY. WE ARE THE SAME.. LOOKING AT THE MIRROR AND FOUND OURSELVES CRYING AND HAVING THE TEARS AS BLOOD. BUT THE DIFFERENCE FOR ME I WASNT IN PAIN. TEARS JUST FLOW FROM MY EYES BUT IM NOT REALLY IN SADNESS OR PAIN OR CRYING. IT JUST FLOW AND ITS BLOOD. I HOPE.WE CAN GET COMMUNICATIONS SOON..

over 7 years ago

Hello, You were starting to heal and letting go of a lot of emotional issues around yourself with him , and it had to be relieve from you , for a new beginning for the new Year around yourself first . I read the spirit and give you the truth what spirit show what is ahead for the New Year on love and relationship and if he will be back in your life for the future . Come in for a session . I would love to help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago

I offer dream interpretations and can start with the following:

Tears of blood represent an allegorical association of sacrifice and feelings of catharsis.

In your dream (and Ace’s), the essence of life in your veins is pouring out of you due to sadness and a need to eliminate upset.

Dreams are a combination of psychology and spirituality. I can tune in further to your dream and analyze it based on anything I pick up about your life outside of it, as well. And, I will let you know if I see any psychic activity present.

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 7 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.