your thoughts on this

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

he world changes. March 15th – 19th. MARCH 15TH- COMET ELENIN HITS EARTH CAUSING MAJOR CATASTROPHE. MARCH 16TH- NIBIRU ENTERS EARTH’S ORBIT, VISIBLE WITH NAKED EYE, INITIATES POLE SHIFT. MARCH 17TH- MAJOR STORMS AND TSUNAMIS HIS LAND. MARCH 18TH- ANNUNAKI COMES TO EARTH, RAID MOST SURVIVORS. MARCH 19TH- MOON CLOSER TO EARTH THAN IT HAS IN 100 YEARS, POLE SHIFT COMPLETE, ALL VOLCANOES ERUPT, MAJOR EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, OXYGEN/WATER RUSHED TO EQUATOR, PEOPLE SUFFOCATE OR DROWN..

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I had a vision 5:am yesterday morning! A flooded street! Thought it was a bit strange considering we’re in the month of March, and then I see this prediction Miko.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I gather its from the bible. I am going to be honest with you if you live in fear your not living your just existing. Who knows what the mindset of the person who wrote the bible. I now after everything that has happened no longer fear anything, I think carefully about what I do and don’t let others control me. In my experience predictions can be wrong why because it was a human who came up with it and humans are designed to make mistakes. I have have had a reading done by an advisor on here who was so misguided that their advice got me in trouble with the law that was way back and it wasn’t you miko it was another advisor. I read that only 1 in 10 will be genuine so accurate that they will have people coming back for more the other 9 out of 10 will be so off base it is no wonder People are skeptical and want a free reading instead of paying. As for this prediction well unless pre warnings are given by the experts in these fields I am just going to take it as scare mongering fron the person who wrote the bible

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i just copypasted this from a fb post. i really dont believe it though with the chaos moon we have now and all these other earth shattering events some freaky things and more natural disasters are bound to happen. though this stuff sounds abit to much and its actually been 18 years since our last chaos moon.