a certain event outcome

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Some of you I have spoken to and others not. The ones I have spoken to some info has been correct and some way off. I have a challenge for you all I am missing some pieces to a complicated situation that I do require but so far no one has figured it out send me a private message if you think you know the answers. I will give you my name etc in my reply

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I remember seeing that, wasn’t it three letters and numbers?

Publish them again!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

2 seperate things what I posted elsewhere was a test for hobo advisor only this is something coming up in the very near future I think I know the outcome would I be right to say discrimination has occured and possible conflict of interest I will give my details in private unable to chat device does not have a flash player to chat any insight welcomed

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

im sorry angel but they only way advisors can send you a message from here is if you have chatted with them before or,if you sent an advisor a message first. thats how i found you,i just looked at my trascripts from when we chatted before

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I can’t scroll through every post, all I remember was three letters T.A.B (maybe not in that order) and the digits 1111968?