WHY WAS I FIRED

over 13 years ago

Got fired in May last year. Don’t know why can you tell me why?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

The answer is not why but what you already know the answer as you would have gone through a warning system 2 verbal and then written unless you did something so bad that merrits instant dismissal but even then you would have been told. You need to take responsibility for your actions learn from it and move on. Even with temp work that comes to an end they normally tell you. If you still don’t know then go back and ask. I would just move on and start living life when you stay in the past your not living your only existing.

over 13 years ago

I don’t know why as I was not given no warnings at all. Just fired on the spot.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

could be that you were either layed off or downsized. some busnesses will fire their employees just to lighten the load. in other words get rid of somebody to make room for younger and/or “better” employees to come in and also make more money.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

To ‘Fire’ someone is to basically sack them, it’s the word you use. IF you feel it was unfair dismassal, there has to be a reason for that. Everyone must have a reason as to why they have left their place of work!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

by lay they can’t just sack you for no reason they have to by law follow the law else face being shut down. Where I live a person has 90 days to take out a grievance and up to 3 years once the initial action is started. My best advice is just move on but if you do feel it is unjust what they did I would recommend seeking legal advice a community law centre where you can get free advice. If you have citizens advice beaureau see them and they can refer you to a lawyer. Not sure what the laws are in your country but if you do seek advice then ask about how to take out a grievance against the company. It maybe you have left it too long in that case just move on don’t give that company another moment of your thoughts remember karma will strike who did this to you perhaps it already has let the universe take care of this. I once knew someone who was planning to leave their job and confided in another employee and the team leader found out and forced that person to resign because had they not she would have fired them her reason because she thought that person was going to work for the opposition yet that person wasn’t. Can’t quite figure out how avon and fisher and paykal are oppositions anyay over the next 3 months 8 people up and walked out 1 of them went to lunch and never came back if that is not karma at work then I don’t know what is.

Any way seek legal advice and go from there.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

please msg me with ur date of birth and i will give you the reason(S)

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Anna,

Contact Me Live and I will look deeply into this day and tell you what I see.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Rason

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

you can be let go immediately with out cause if you live in a state that is work at will state each company has usually a plan for termination written up depending on violation and its severity and some come with immediate termination if you feel you where not treated fairly Contact the labor board in your state and file a complaint and move on living in past of negative happenings only drag you down move forward I would love to look into your situation further in chat to see what lays ahead for you