breaking patterns

over 13 years ago

I dont want an off and on realtionship with good ol’ matt. I really need to know when he would contact and what i should do to break this habbit of this. lots of love aliesha. i know i need to just leave this topic alone.. but ah well

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i sense some pent up frusteration. matt may be dealing with issues of his own right now,which may explain the distance he is keeping from you. have you been trying to contact him yourself?,he could be waiting for you.

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

It is hard to leave these things alone without answers…From a name and date of birth I can see what drives him to be this way…and also how you can react to him differently…that will often change the vibration…there must be something between you if you can’t move on from this

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Habits take 21 days to break and with effort this is as per a doctor so I guess if you do’t want a relationship with this guy you be honest with him say to him that you feel this relationship isn’t working that you tried to make it work and walk away now the thing is within the 1st 2 to 3 weeks he will probably make contact wanting to get back together thats why giving a proper reason will ensure that his reason for contact won’t be because you didn’t give him a reason. After that you need to take time out to heal not get involved with any man reflect on things.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Aliesha, it is human to think and experience this process. There are few steps that you will need to take take on your end to resolve this curiousity; as well the pace of how to navigate through this relationship.

You are welcome to drop by my corner and learn how to survive this phase by evolving into a stronger being.

Blessings