Here Again..

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

As I sat here in the early hours of this morning telling an advisor (Ed) that I had been previously told I was cheating death, would you believe it, I was actually moments away… (AGAIN).

When I was told this last year, (about cheating death) I was told I should be doing a touchdown dance! On a humorous note – I think not, as I don’t want to P**S fate off.

Turns out, the house next door, which this house is a-joined to was leaking vast amounts of gas, and the words of the engineer were: ‘Lucky to be alive.’

I don’t understand WHY though, I mean, IF this is the case, then what am I here for? Surely I am meant to be doing something GOOD, from a spiritual point of view – I must be HERE for a reason. IS my whole life fake? Are my children meant to be here? My son will pass over at a young age due to his disability. IF my ex partner hadn’t of given birth at the time she did with my daughter, then my daughter quite possibly wouldn’t have been here.

I am talented, I have a gift, but yet my life isn’t as good as it should be! Surely IF being able to remain here is a powerful thing, then why would I stress over the smallest of problem. Surely I have the ability to do something POWERFUL/POTENT – (Does that make sense?)

I was also told that I could ‘Affect the world.’ Well, if that’s true, and I can affect the world in the sense that could HELP others, then so be it.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I guess you need to figure out how you can make a difference. If you do avoid death you are very lucky utilise that draw upon those moments to make your life better it all begins with just a thought.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

we were all put on this earth for a reason destinyseeker. sometimes it takes awhile to find that reason. be thankful for your life. thank the heavans for sending you here and coming through for you all those times and be thankful for the two children you have been blessed with. just wake up every morning with a smile on your face and live your life to its fullest.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Angel, tell me more about what you’ve been learning about this ‘thought’ theory. :) And if you ever need anyone to chat to about what you’re going through, i’ll try my best to help, because i feel you’ve suffered so much as it is.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have learnt that the mind is the most powerful tool you have I was thinking about something that I would like to try and then it happened. I can’t remember where I got that recording I think it was emailed to me but do have a listen to it if you can find it to download it is called the strangest secret. I have learnt what my true calling is through all of the things that have happened but one thing sometimes you have to make some noise to get the authorities to listen.

Have a listen to that recording it makes sense.

over 13 years ago

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I’ve always believed in the power of the mind. I’ll try and find it.