Will i meet a soulmate this year 2011

over 13 years ago

my name is Renee, born september 3, 1982. female 28 years old..I work at walmart full time been there for eight years, never intended too but still am..Sometimes i wonder about my life, what going to happen to me, what can i expect..Sometimes I feel like I’m at a stand still not knowing where i’m going or where i’m going to end up..and I also wonder will I ever meet someone who loves me for me honestly and completely..a soulmate, someone who loves me inside out and understands me… i just wonder sometimes…I feel too that nobody nobody in this whole understands me but constantly critsizes and judge me…well, i don’t know this is the way i’m feeling lately

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Hi Renee! I can definately help you out regarding your soulmate questions and the others you have as well. Contact me today and lets get these questions answered for you so you can move forward instead of feeling like you are not moving at all! Blessings!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed readings. Contact me for chat. I

I charge for my services.

blessings

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

You won’t meet your soulmate yet because you have come to a ‘dead-end’ in your direction, which is also blocking the real you. You have to do something to get back in touch with who you are…as your name is…beautiful spirit! Unless you are happy within yourself, it won’t project into your outer self as a good energy which will attract the right soul mate. Assess your financial state. Can you go to an evening class and do something you are interested in to further your career or even with a view to changing it. How are relations with your manager? Can you ask for a change of department, new responsibilities, are there opportunities coming up? Do you do anything for yourself? Or do you just go out with friends or work mates? You need to do something different which will ignite a small spark in you and make you excited and interested and interesting. Dancing is always good for contacts and exercise and for the feel-good factor. I hope this helps. Time to change the batteries! xx

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

please contact me I would be delighted to help you find your way. Cassie

over 13 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Hey Rene

To be honest,what spirit tells me is that you don’t need a psychic reading..Just come see me,you can help yourself,and I can help you for free dear

over 13 years ago
healeramit's photo

Amit Toshniwal (healeramit)

11 posts

Hi Rene, First stop criticizing yourself and then others will stop it automatically. Don’t underestimate yourself, just love and accept yourself as you are.. to know what life has instore for you, contact me. Believe me you will not be disappointed. Regards.