HELLO

over 13 years ago

JUST WONDERING IF U CAN TELL ME WHAT MY FUTURE HAS INSTORE FOR ME???

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello Laressa,

Sure.!! am here to help and answer your all questions please join me in live chat. please contact me soon and have clarity on what ever issue you have.

good luck.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi Laressa I would love to discuss this with you in chat I do feel you have a strong energy around you and alot of changes are coming your way lets chat soon

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

What would you like to happen it all begins with just a thought.

Make a list of what things you would like to happen and find ways to make that happen it is easier than you think if you believe something will happen the chances are it will.

Have a listen to the strangest secret it will be the most powerful recording you will ever listen to.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i feel that you are still young,most likely in your mid 20s,am i right?. you may be serching for love and/or interested in making a big change in your life,possibly moving,a new job,going to school or just trying out something new. this is what i get from reading your post. here are a few cards i drew for you

knight of cups-2 of wands and ace of wands-whatever you do use your knowledge to your advantage. there are alot of lessons learned from the past and you may even still be learning things as we speak. a new beginning may be in store for you but you should wait and take a moment to think before making any big decisions. also follow what angel said(:

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

be glad to Laressa, read my profile and think about giving me a call, I will be able to help. Cassie