bring her back...

over 13 years ago

I have been seperated from my wife for the last six months, there is nothing in thiw world that i want more than to be reunited with her. there is another man living with her. i have tried psychics before…with no luck. I have little money, but need help.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

J Dunn, I feel for you brother, I’ve been married four times, and have had several serious love affairs that ended before I wanted them to. I am on top of it now with the right woman and we are going on 13 years. Before Wendy, I never got past 4 years. We live in a throw away society JD but your talking to a guy who has been there enough to know how you feel. I don’t think she is coming back J but it will be OK. Past loves of mine took at least a year to a year and a half to stop hurting. But you have a future. Forget the money, contact me. I wanna help you through this, No BS. MAN DOWN? You got a real online bro around. Start feeling better, RIGHT NOW This is doable JD. You can do it! There is LIFE AFTER LOVE, but first you gotta die a little. Hey love hurts J. But that’s why they call it LOVE. Finding a true friend, that has a clue about what your going through helps tremendously. I don’t want your money, I need ratings JD. Contact me you can make me famous, after I help you through this and a new love is back in your life again. Are you ready?. I definitely am. Contact me ASAP. Signed, hobo

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

what your going through is very normal the emotions you are experiencing are that of grief and there are 5 stages of grief. I would recommend you find a hobby or join a group to distract you as that is what will help put things into perspective and you will know after some time if you really do want her back. I cannot say time is a healer as some people never get over true love but you do need to get this under control before it destroys you and is why I suggested the hobby or group thing. Try your hand at writing that is a good outlet for emotions.

As for spiritualhobo please rethink your stance on being famous if all you give is bad news then I am afraid people will avoid you not flock to you and at this point thats all I see from you. I noticed you were given a test by someone but you haven’t responded.

My suggestion in regards to wanting someone back work on you get yourself sorted so that you increase of the chance of them coming back.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I specialize in love and relationship readings. If you want to know if theres still a possibility that you and your wife could be reunited or if you should move on, contact me I could take a look at this for you. Read all my positive feedback so you can feel confident I will provide you with an honest reading.

over 13 years ago

Hello dear, I can help you with this. I am an extremely patient, non rushing honest psychic. 100% accurate, authentic and I offer great advice. I give you on date time frames with confidence. I will make sure you are not confused with your reading, I give no vague answers. Come today.