infidelity

over 13 years ago

i need to know if my husband is or has been cheating on me within the last 2 months?

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Joy I am new here but not new in this field, I have been doing readings for over 12 yrs. I am confident I can help you…come into my chat and check out my deals so we can take a look and see what is happened here…Blessings to you, Cassie

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Joy, this can be a very difficult reading, and I can offer you professional insights, compassion and honesty. Contact me today, and we can take a look into your marriage, and your questions. Blessings – Mystic Angel

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

has he given you a reason to think this like staying out late perfume on his clothing that sort of thing.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

Ooh, I’m good at this one! Look, it’s gonna cost you a few bucks to find out but it isn’t your money that I want. I need ratings! You could make me famous if I really help you find the truth out about this efficiently. Read my profile and you’ll see why ED BULEY The Spiritual Hobo is the right BitWine Advisor for the job. I know the game of cheating hearts better than anybody. Sorry you’re troubled. Get in touch with me. I won’t say that your troubles will be over if you do but I am saying I can figure this out for you fast. Signed hobo

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I would like to personally assure you that you will get the best possible i.e. highly accurate and honest reading and guidance when you avail services from me. I will show you what is going on and what’s to come in your life ahead.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Joy,

I can assure you that with 40 years of experience I can connect to you and your husband and answer your questions.

Waiting To Enlighten You In Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson