huge earthquake

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

my thoughts go out to everyone in christchurch new zealand yet again hit by another earthquake lost count as to how many now I have a theory as to why this is happening.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

yup,we need to stop interfering with the natural order of the universe

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I have friends just moved out there. They’ve just cleaned up their house after the last earthquake:(

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

my hearts go out to anybody suffering because of this. lets all pray and send out positive vibes so that things can work out for the people in christchurch,newzealand

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

There is a spiritual war going on between good and evil and as a result mother nature is angry and punnishing everyone innocent lives 75 and counting have been lost. One woman has been manipulating energy for evil for over 28 years many have fallen victim to her work and yet she continues to get away with it andreika from new orleans and castrology.com must be stopped Dassi inc must be shut down and all their websites for promoting murder as that is what they resort to. Who is with me to shut these people down so they no longer do harm

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

you might want to have a look at the fb group i just started,the link is not working so just go on fb and type in “calastrology.com and andreika must be stopped!”

if anybody is interested in joining this group i encourage you to contact me through bitwine only as it is against the rules for advisors on here to contact clients from outside of bitwine. i mean that too!

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

98 deaths and counting there are at least 300 still missing. This has been labelled New Zealands worst natural disaster.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

123 deaths and more than 200 missing I nearly moved to christchurch I count myself lucky that I am alive but my thoughts go out to everyone there.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

same here

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

total deaths 148 and more than 50 missing

If you do want to help you can donate through the red cross every little bit helps

over 13 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

I have just posted in another post about this the 2012 post. This is an international disaster as there are people from 20 different countries amounst the missing and the ones that have perished. I have been sending healing to all the familes who have lost loved ones and to all the search and rescue, police, army, doctors, medics, nurses, the volunteers and many organisations that are helping…watching it on the news is heart wrenching but seeing all those people helping…its heart warming…read my other post it is quite interesting the number vibration of the time the earth quake struck

over 13 years ago
diamondtarot's photo

Ms Angela (diamondtarot)

16 posts

If we all send healing thoughts to New Zealand will it help? Let’s try.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am familiar with the 2012 thing but doesn’t that have to do with the mayan calandar as that is as far as it went to me that does not mean the end of earth. Recall the year 2000 did not happen so I take the 2012 thing as just the fact that the mayan calandar won’t exist.

I think there is a spiritual war going on between good and bad many are misusing energy for ill intention I have a friend who said to me once that the reason why cyclone katrina happened is because god is angry at those who have been misusing this energy that that cyclone was to clean up the mess of those who have done things for evil. There is one individual who has been harming people for over 28 years one of their workings the black curse. That is black magic designed to destroy someone obviously they have no conscience or respect for human life. This is the very reason why we are seeing what we are.

Alot of people have lost everything including loved ones.

If you do want to help donate to the red cross.