so confused

over 13 years ago
jujubeans didn't upload a photo

jujubeans

1 post

I just dont know what to do things were going well now he just wont answer my calls or texts I think its because he cant right now am I right? I have the feeling somthing is wrong with him

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Love & Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and make the right decision let me help you. Contact me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

blessings

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello,

need help am here, sure you will have peace of mind after talking to me. Call me soon.

good luck..

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Sorry, men are like that. There are probably a few reasons why he’s suddenly cut you off :( Nothing wrong with him apart from he’s felt bad vibes or a change in your expectations in the relationship. Usually women fall for men much quicker. They put everything into the relationship thinking the guy will respond. He does at first, but then he gets bored and thinks the woman has ‘changed’. It’s just too intense. Where he thought it was just fun and she was a great companion before, now she’s got a bit clingy and he feels like there’s a time bomb waiting to go off. The more he pulls away, the more the woman thinks she hasn’t done enough so shares more, tries to please him, trying to wheedle out of him what’s wrong. He starts thinking the woman is pressurising him and ‘expecting’ something he’s not ready to give. Hope this gives you an insight. And I refer you to Christian Carter’s programme – Catch Him and Keep Him. Don’t send him anymore texts for at least 4 days. Then just one brief one inviting him out with friends. This will show him that you aren’t freaking out, and that you have other friends and an independent life away from him. Whilst men usually don’t like the pressure of being the only person in a girl’s life, they don’t like not being the centre of attention. If you want his attention you have to act like you are emotionally stable and in control of where you stand and what you want from the relationship. Hope this gives you a bit of insight. x

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hello JUJU, My name is Cassie and I am sensing there is something wrong here as well, If you would like me to look further for you, please contact me I would be delighted to help you in anyway I can. Blessings to you, Cassie

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Read my feedback, I specialize in love and relationship readings. Give me a call when I’m online will be happy to help you.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet jujubeans,

I feel your confusion and would like to help bring you some clarification on this entire situation.

Click To Start Live Chat With Me

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

Hello, I’d be happy to look into this for you to see what’s going on with him.

I will be online tonight at 9:00pm.

hope to hear from you