financial miracle required

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have followed all of my own advice and have exhausted all options I need a financial miracle to come my way immediately. I am unable to live chat as the device I am using does not have an adequate flash player in it and there are none available. I am without normal internet access at present can respond to email. When I say exhausted all options I mean that I have tried to get a loan but without a permanent job I keep getting declined. I really need a miracle. For safety reasons as some nasty woman has done black magic I am not going to post my real name or date of birth as I get the feeling she comes to this website. Please send me a direct message and I will respond I really need a financial miracle immediately

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Angel,..

Before you posted this, i was browsing the firums, and as I read a previous post, it actually crossed my mind that the person in question may be able to see your posts.

Everyone goes on about this Karma effect, surely she’ll be hit upon with her own evilness at some point?

I hate this, because you are actually running scared, and it’s not fair, nor is it right! What if you keep trying to rid of the spell, not sending it back, just ridding of it.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

Say, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to leave me alone, and it shall be. However, doubt and do without but believe and receive. Take a piece of blank paper, write the word BELIEF on one side. Next turn the paper over and write the same word down but this time switch the last two letters around. Now, when ever you doubt, turn the paper over. Never loose the sheet of paper but put it away somewhere special once the spell is broken. This will work if you want it too. Desire is velocity. I send good fortune to you now through Jesus Christ, amen.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am certainly not scared of her if I knew where she lived I would put a bomb under her house to blow her up its more I don’t want the slag to know my business and what I am up to to then come along and destroy if you know what I mean which is why I have asked for private contact. You are right karma will strike her down her fate was written in stone the moment she messed with me and the only way to stop that is if she rectifies what she has done but she is so obsessed with me that she has broken all universal laws and the woman who hired her she faces the same fate.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Ed, I have seen your posts before, i kind of like the way you come across with your advice!

Maybe this woman doesn’t care of her fate! she could be lonely, and not have much in her life, as you have said before, she’s adept in this, so she’ll know what the repercussions are, and to carry on doing this, means that she cares not! I don’t understand why people as such would want to cause so much hurt and suffering.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

There is no financial miracle coming your way. Look around at all of the things that you already have and see that material goods are not what you need right now. You need to be RESOURCEFUL that does not take a miracle, just a change of attitude. You can do that. Necessity is the mother of invention. Have a yard sale this week. Not latter than two weeks. Buy a for sale sign and put it and keep it on your TV set until your money problems subside. Do not sell the TV. I wish you good fortune.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Trust me when I say this I need a financial miracle I did not do anything to those women at all I don’t even know them one of them was jealous of me and wanted a particular person that does not love her and saw me as a threat and wanted me dead out of the way. I am unable to sell anything I need that miracle to sort the mess those women caused me. Karma will strike both women down they have no say in that matter as the saying goes what you send out comes back 3 fold and never wish or do harm to others. I wonder how many here realise just how serious this is I am a good person who did not deserve this.