The answers are in all of you

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It is never why but what when it comes to the reason something happens. It is never to do with life lessons thats just an excuse people hide behind. Sometimes we as humans do things without a shred of thought or looking at the bigger picture so when things go pear shaped well I guess people should think before they act. The answers are within you and that is where a person should start when trying to find answers. As they say it takes 2 to tango can’t do the tango by yourself. Never try and fob off blame to others for example don’t blame others for you smoking no one put a gun to your head and make you put that thing in your mouth you did that on your own. Always take responsibility for your actions and treat others how you want to be treated as they say with every action there is a reaction. So many come here oblivious to what is going on in their lives yet the answers have always been in front of them. I get puite annoyed at those who cheat on others yet there are so many who would love to be with someone yet have trouble this world is full of so many selfish people who don’t think and wonder how they got where they are.

Think before you act

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I kind of get what you’re saying, and agree to a point. But take into account the vulnerability of certain persons, not everyone can be built/designed/equipped to everybody else’s standards. It’s hard for some to see what’s in front of them, despite the answer being evident, it’s how they are, their state of mind, influences around them and so on. Hence the reason why they seek the answers from psychics. A psychic may see an opportunity that the client can’t. A solution to a problem that isn’t clear to the client.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i agree,some people can be careless and we should all take responsibility for our own actions instead of looking for something or someone to blame when we screw up. “you lie in the bed you make” as they say. but i agree with destinyseeker,some people just lose their way and need a push n the right direction.