Will he come back?

over 13 years ago
jennyn didn't upload a photo

jennyn

1 post

I miss my ex-boyfriend and want him to come back. I’ve tried letting go but I can’t…am I wasting my time?

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help you bring back ur love one with in days and tell you whats the right path to take conact me for more info

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please come join me for a chat i will help you with this sweetie!!!!

over 13 years ago

the simple answer is your question is yes, nut how ? when? and where? contact me. thanx.

over 13 years ago

Come to me for a reading

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back. Please intimate your name and dob for detailed readings. Contact me for chat .

blessings

over 13 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hello Jenny, I am Cassie and I am new to this site, not new by all means in what I do, I can def tell you what hes thinking and feeling and whats going on in the relationship..I am good with timeframes so I will be able to tell you when he/if hes coming back. Contact me I am running some specials, Be delighted to help. Blessings to you, Cassie

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I can take a look at that for you if you can catch me when I’m online and give me your dob and his.

over 13 years ago

Hi, I’d be happy to see what’s best for you. I will give you information you need

I will be online at 9:00 pm tonight