lovers

over 13 years ago

what can i do to make my relationship amazing? with matt i just want to have him crazy about me again. no spells at all. just direction thanks if you can say anything about the type of person i am first to prove the connection please do so and i will hire the right person thank you xxoo

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I would suggest you stop trying to please him. The harder you try to pull him back in, the more he pulls away from you. Or the more he squirms because you are being nice to him. Men have a different time commitment than women. He probably sensed you were wanting something more and men automatically block that. The woman automatically feels she’s done something wrong and tries hard to get him back. It changes what he saw in that woman in the first place. Where she was independent and fun to be around, she has now become a bit clingy and demanding. Either tell him you want to step up the commitment and ask him if he’s ready to do that, making it clear you aren’t demanding marriage. Or change your tactics and keep him guessing what you’re up to next. (This doesn’t mean go running after other guys to get his attention, it means saying ‘no’ to him occasionally and showing him you are in control of your own fulfillment) Hope this helps.

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Heloo Aliesha,

Let me help you, please contact me soon sure you will have more clarity on your situation.

over 13 years ago

I do agree with you jenny. i told him bye and stopped chasing him i told him that he crossed the line and that what he did and keeps doing i am not putting up with anymore. not sure if he believed me…but i called to tell him that and he was speachless. he never said one word lol… but i did it. so this pattern of him breaking up with me would stop

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

well done. You did a really strong thing which was good for your self respect. Let people know what you’ve done so it will be harder for you to give in to him. Because friends get fed up of hearing on-off-on-off buttons too!!! Now go out and do something for YOU. Something you’ve felt you’ve missed out on whilst being with him. All the best. One day you’ll find the love you deserve to have :)x