will i move on?

over 13 years ago

Hi, its been almost 2 yrs and im still hoping for my ex to return. Will i ever move on, and will it happen soon? my dob is 21.1.82. Please help, my star is losing its shine..

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi my friend , well i can tell you whats going to happen , whether he will return for good or not , what we can do about it . i can reunite you both if you want . please come for LIVE CHAT SESSION . thanks . blessings .

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The best thing for right now is to get on with life and begin to heal inside so that at least you are happy as you are the most important person. I am not saying don’t completely shut the door on the idea of any ex coming back just get on with life go out there and achieve things you hadn’t make the most of what life has to offer. If by chance your ex does come back at least you will be in a better place emotionally for that and more appealing to him. Go out there and meet new people as well this shows that you have moved on and it is said people want what they can’t have and this is a challenge and appealing to a guy. Utilize what you have to get what you want out of life.

Don’t wait for opportunity to come to you go out there and find it and have fun while your at it.

Remember

You become what you think about most

And

You attract either positive things if you think positively or negative things if you think negatively.

You are the writer of your own destiny no one else is so think about what you would like to happen in life and go out there achieve those things it all begins with just a thought.

The first question to start things off for you.

Do you want your ex back once you have written that question and answer down you have then clarified what you want because if you don’t know what you want in life how does the universe know.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help you bring back ur ex conact me for more info

over 13 years ago

Hi, I’m pleased to offer you a reading regarding your situation with your ex. Please feel free to contact me live chat. if you prefer an e-mail reading, please leave me a message and i will send you an honest and detailed reading

have a wonderful day!

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello i would be happy to help sweetie life goes on and so will you i will help you with this please join me in my chat if you would like (:

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Hello. You are the only one who can decide whether or not you will move on. I can help you to find out what you need to know to make your decision.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

He will not return, but he will only truly leave once you let him go. You are a “saver” but not a savior, Cash in and re-up in a fresh game of love. You can do this. You are worth it. There is someone new for you in your future. Unload the junk in your trunk so he can see you.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

tba,it is not worth it for you to torture yourself like this for 2 years. atleast try to move on and remember there is somebody for everybody,sometimes it just takes longer for us to find hat somebody. the best things happen when you least expecct it.

if you can wait around for one person for 2 straight years then you really are special and you could make some lucky someone very happy one day with your deep love and devotion.