inlove and concerned

over 13 years ago

im inlove with a guy who oesnt know what he wants where exaclty do i stand in his life????

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

bold hi ,i can help you and let you know whats in his heart and mind for you , what holds in future for both of you , whats going on with him , please come for live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago

Hello, I can help you with this. I’d be glad to give you a full love reading that’s in depth, and honest. I don’t sugarcoat and I have very positive reviews. I can tell you exactly where you are in his heart and what his intentions may be.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hello I would be willing to look into this for you all i need date of birth of both parties we can do this in chat or email

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Give him time to figure it out do not pressure him or give him ultimatums else he will walk away.

If you can’t wait and be patient then move on the choice is yours.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

May i tell you what you have to do?

thanks.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I think you may have some insecurities and fears that are driving you to want him to put a ring on your finger and to start a family. I can tell you that you need to get this under control you need to have faith and be patient.

It can take years for a person to realise what they want for example I did not know if I wanted to be married until I met a guy when I was 30 and I definately did not want kids but that guy changed that. It might be that he has not found what he wants until he does then you have to be patient and if you can’t do that then move on because in the end your insecurities and fears will take over and come to full fruition.

You become what you think about most.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
itiva26 didn't upload a photo

Kris (itiva26)

9 posts

I can surely help you with seeing his feelings for you and where you both are headed contact me live now to hear more.