Natural or Tarot Reading?

over 13 years ago
ay05 didn't upload a photo

ad (ay05)

4 posts

I’ve been noticing that natural (or should I say “intuitive”?) reading and tarot reading ALWAYS give me different outcomes. Totally opposite outcomes. All natural readings I’ve ever had are consistent and well since I never really follow up any of my tarot readings, I can’t say tarot is inconsistent. Has anyone experienced this? I don’t understand why the outcomes are very different (and this bothers me so much to be honest).

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Like any reading timeframes can change. I did a tarot card reading for someone back in December and in 2 of the readings as questions were asked seperately 1 card came up and it was to do with me the card represented false friendship the end of a friendship at the time I never said anything as the questions did not relate to the friendship at all but at the time I was a little surprised by the card. Yes I had thought about ending the friendship but that is as far as I had gone just a thought well jan came round and that woman pissed me off yet again she just could not help herself and she did not hear from me again until last friday when I told her by text that I could not be friends with someone who lies and nearly causes me to be charged with purgery. The point here here is with tarot cards sometimes a card may come up that makes no sense but then with any reading if you get told something you don’t like then you will spend your time trying to make sure it does not happen. The best type of tarot card reading is the yes no reading that gives you 2 outcomes. Like any reading what you do with that info is up to you nothing is set in concrete and you are the writer of your own destiny and you become what you think about most.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
ay05 didn't upload a photo

ad (ay05)

4 posts

It’s not the timeframe, let’s say natural readings always give me outcome A whereas tarot readings give me outcome B.

over 13 years ago
itiva26 didn't upload a photo

Kris (itiva26)

9 posts

If you would like a good natural reading contact me today hun:))

over 13 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Personally, I thunk it just comes down to the experience and abilities of the reader. Some read cards intuitively, some not.again, like someone said before, some outcomes can change with many factors, but all in all it comes down to the ability of the intuitive. Even a “natural” intuitive can be off based on their ability, and experience.