WHO knows me?

over 13 years ago
day123 didn't upload a photo

Kenya (day123)

3 posts

im looking for the psychic thats the most accurate… and that ii cann trustt!!... not one that will tell me lies soo they can get money and good comments. I would like the truth.. iif yu think yu are this psychic .. hit me up ..but i would like to know if you can tell me what im going through…! but not on this post here.. onli privately. thanks!

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

well,unfortunetly the only way for us to be able to contact you privately would be if you clicked on one of our profiles and started a chat or sent a message.

over 13 years ago

Dear, It is very east to criticize every one but you have to believe any one which will tell you the truth you want and i am the right person you are looking for. thanks.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I know of 2 people who are very accurate not even advisors on this site but there are also advisors on here who have known to be right. The thing to remember is timeframes can change and if you get too many readings then information can be scrambled. I would suggest you go through the profiles one by one and the one that you get a good feeling from will be the one you will have a very good connection with which is important. Why do I get the feeling your going through heartbreak at present that a relationship has come to an end perhaps recently and it has deeply affected you. Look around at the profiles.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

You have people problems. Your number is 6.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Kenya,

I am not going to sit here and tell you the same old thing; I am honest blah, blah, blah….

When you find the right Advisor you should be able to feel it.

Trust your own gut instincts, I sense that they are strong, and stop being so negative. Your negative thoughts are putting up a block for you and keeping you from accomplishing things you CAN, but have mentally set yourself up for a fall with negative thinking.

Here for You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

I am a 100% accurate psychic reader. Come to me, I will make sure you’re satisfied with your reading, I never rush my clients I answer all questions honestly, and I am never vague.