help with me and my boyfriend!

over 13 years ago

just wanted to know if he still is into me, he has been acting weird lately. I dont know if there is someone else in the picture?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

If you need honest answer and more clarity, let me help you. please contact me soon..

good luck

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

3 of cups,the devil,ace of swords,3 of rods,5 of rods and 4 of cups-there may be a personal battle going on with him. he may be having some doubts about the relationship as of now and looking at the 5 of rods and 4 of cups i say he is either bored or disappointed with something.

what you should do is just talk to him about it. remember to remain calm and non-confrontational. do not jump to conclusions by all means.

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

hey hun, please send me a message or live chat with his name and yours i do not need any ones date of birth, i will honestly and TRUELY tell you why he has been acting a bit weird latly with all ACCURACY nothing false, call for trueth now! Love BELLA

over 13 years ago

I am an experienced Psychic reader and advisor, I do not sugar coat my readings, I am brutally honest and I will give you complete clarity I will not leave you confused or rush you, I offer full advice for any matter and offer unlimited questions and have amazing deals for my psychic readings and more. Come to me and I will tell you everything you want to know & more. I am 100% accurate and have never failed a client.