In a rut

over 13 years ago

Hi there, im still in love with my ex partner…will he come back to me or is he haappier without me?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hii,

Please call me to know your answer. Sure I will put you at ease. call me soon to help you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am going to give you a little bit of valuable advice that I think may help you get back on track as where your at at present is not helping you in fact it could make things worse,

The first thing you need to do is make a decision about what you want,

Do you want your ex back or not if so then you can make that happen with a bit of effort and the following,

So here it is

You become what you think about most,

At the moment you think your stuck in a rut when in reality your not your talking yourself into that mindset,

The next thing you need to sit down and make a list of goals you would like to achieve and look at this list every day I would even recommend you create a vision board with pictures on it and look at that each day, keep doing this and you will see things manifest quickly, Even try positive affirmations they also work the more you tell yourself sometìng is going to happen the more likely it will,

You are the writer of your own destiny and it begins with just a thought,

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

your ex has been thinking of you on and off latly, you and your ex still have a spiritual connection and your engery is still with him, this is the reason why you still wonder what if and what if not…. send me a msg or call for a chat i allow 3mins free for a connection verify, only then you will hire, special V DAY rates! have a blessed day and i will hope to hear from you soon!