REALLY IN LOVE

over 13 years ago
jada28 didn't upload a photo

jada28

1 post

HELLO THERE I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN HIS BIRTHDAY IS MARCH 9 1981 AND MY BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 8 1983 AND I NEED TO KNOW IS HE SERIOUS ABOUT ME BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CALL ME THAT MUCH AND I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

over 13 years ago
bella.grant didn't upload a photo

Bella.grant (bella.grant)

11 posts

hello Jada, i do see that this certian man has feelings for you aswell as another man, two men at present would be happy to be with you, you have always went through some ups and downs in the love area of yor life, contact me for a free connection and then if you feel that we are on the same excact page then you can hire :) Love Bella

over 13 years ago
virtualbella1331's photo

virtualbella1331 (virtualbella1331)

2 posts

Hello, I am seeing he feels like you may be a bit controlling, and he is scared to take the role in this relationship. He lets you take it, but he is also scared with how you handle it. If you would like i can continue this reading with you! blessings, bella =]

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello there,

I have rich experience in the field of Love & Relationships. if you’re confused & need clarity on your situation and to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away Contact /call me when I’m on line & waiting for you to answer your question and much more.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, you are welcome. Join me in chat for answer of your questions. I need your and his date of birth,time,place of birth and name. Base on these info i will prepare your birth chart and speak everything about you.Please don’t ask for free reading.God bless you

over 13 years ago

Dear, May i help you in your difficult situation? thanks for the contact.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please join me in my chat were here to help (: