Feeling out of my depth...

over 13 years ago

I started a new job a few months ago and feel out of my depth somewhat. Im not sure if this is because Im still learning or if I really have taken on too much. I seem to have little time at the moment and there is still so much to learn. Am I on the right path? Will things get better?

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello i would love to help you! please join me in my chat wen ever you like (:

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Like anything you need to give it time as you are learning once you have been doing the same thing for a while it will come natural. Don’t worry about it start enjoying the job remember everyone learns at a different pace and it is what you make of the job.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

Hello, I would be able to give you a full in depth psychic reading, honest no sugarcoating 100% accurate, with good time frames never have been wrong, patient and won’t rush you and guarantee satisfaction otherwise your money back. Thank you! :)

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello, you are welcome. Join me in chat for answer of your questions. I need your date of birth,time,place of birth and name. Base on these info i will prepare your birth chart and speak everything about you.Please don’t ask for free reading.God bless you

over 13 years ago

Dear, Don’t worry! I am ready to guide you. Contact me for the solution. thanks for the contact.