for nowayjane

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i wanted to send his as a message but bitwine is not letting me for some reason. if you are not nowayjane dont read this unless you would like to help her too.

so heres what i have to say to you:i have decided to send you one last message before i go to sleep. i still dont want you to hurt/kill yourself. i do want to help you nowayjane its just that the suicide thing kind of caught me off guard im not used to that please understand that i am only human too just like you. why not join a church?,i know you probably dont believe in that but what have you got to lose. im telling you,i thought about suicide a few imes too because of some things i was going through but becase of my faith in god i stopped. so just like you got ino witchcraft why not try reading holy scripture and praying to god,the living god instead?. think of ways you can make your life better because im being honest with you here,taking your life will not solve anything. who knowse where you could wind up once you do that…im serious dont do it because your not going to get what you want that way.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

What you are going through is something that I think most have considered at some point as they have reached breaking point and feel like no one is hearing them or understands or cares. I get the feeling you have tried telling people and what you got in return was cold. Life can be tough especially when we feel alone and it is all too much and can’t find a way out of what is happening and especially when we feel like people think we are not all there. Everyone has a breaking point and when we reach that we go through what is called a breakdown as a way of dealing with it as a way of crying out for help. I can tell you there are many options with how to deal with lifes obstacles, there are people out there and services that don’t cost anything to help you you just need to know where to find these people and services. Having a good support system that won’t judge always helps but sometimes people are judgemental and make you feel like crap. Don’t give up yet, don’t take the easy way out as there are reasons why you have gone through what you have and if you take your own life you may have to come back in another life and go through similar stuff just to overcome and learn from what you didn’t this time round. I would recommend talking to someone even if it is citizens advice they are there to help and can refer you to free services available. Even talking to salvation army will make a huge difference.

Best of luck you will get through this.

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

every time some one come to me and tells me that they want to kill them self it truly hurts that some one can hurt so much that they would take there own life jane please if you read this hear us out i have a saying no matter how dark life most seen if you trust in god he will always light your way you most have fath jane think of the people who care about you and how they will feel if you do this jane this is not a funny matter i will tell you some thing not to scare you but you most no if you take your own life you will go some were that you will all ways feel pain and you will all ways be scard jane it is not worth it please if you ever need to talk just come to one of us thats why were here to help i hope we helped you a lil remembre were all ways here you no how to find us

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Here are some tips..

Negativity. That’s obviously around you and in your mind! AFFIRMATIONS – SONGS, whatever songs make you feel good, then PLAY THEM! LAUGHING, find something that makes you laugh! FAKE A SMILE, FAKE LAUGHING, you psychology start smiling more! THOUGHTS, think of things that made you smile in the past! FIND that happy place in your mind!! FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT! Keep doing things like this -