lonely spinster

over 13 years ago

will i ever find someone? im still in love with my ex and im afraid that il end up alone when he moves on. my dob is 21.01.82. please help!

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi again newagestar,the queen of cups card just came up. i did not pull out that card but thats just what popped into my mind after reading your post. because of this i decided to use queen of cups as a significator(which is something i normaly dont do)

i now see this queen as ou wallowing in your grief,trying to swallow your tears.

then i pulled out the fool,7 of swords,5 of pents,wheel of fortune and 8 of wands-i get from this spread that you dont want to look like an idiot,chasing after a guy who has moved on and is clearly not interested yet you dread the thought of being as you already pointed out.

wheel of fortune signifies change,leave it in the hands of the univerese. you will not get anywhere unless you are willing to let go and move on. i feel that the last 2 cards are being very explicit in giving off that message.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you. I will give you full accurate insight on your issue. Hire me answers back right away and for detailed, an accurate & honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now.

Blessings..

over 13 years ago

Miko – can u tell me if theres someone out there better for me?

over 13 years ago

Dear, can you please contact me for solving your trouble? i am seriously working on it. you please join me. thanks.

over 13 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Come see me..I can see it all,and I don’t need your date of birth.

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

ill help you

over 13 years ago
scottangel didn't upload a photo

Scott Angel (scottangel)

10 posts

I can help you attack the partner of your dreams.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I know what you are going through and at the moment what your experiencing is 1 of the 5 stages of grief and that is normal but if you don’t get this under control it will destroy you.

There is a very powerful saying that I would like to share with you that I hope will help you in dealing with this.

You become what you think most about.

I recently listened to a recording I had been given that said this and recently I was thinking I wonder what it would be like to do a certain thing I could see myself doing that and guess I just did that very thing so yes you become what you think about most.

You have 2 choices here continue to follow your current path and become a lonely spinster or pick yourself up and move on remember it is your exs loss not yours that he is not with you. If you pick yourself up and deal with this you then have the opportunity to meet an incredible guy. You have to be in a good place emotionally for that to happen.

Take this time on self improvement, go out there and do things that you have thought about doing and when the time is right when you are not looking when you least expect it that guy will walk into your life.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

ScottAngel,

what do you mean by: Attack the partner of your dreams? Did you mean attract?