Mediumship

over 13 years ago

My Mediumship / clairvoyant gift was working strongly 2 yrs ago, but now, i dont feel it is ….what has happened and how can i get it to work properly again ?, please can you help.Thank you xx Angel

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Just relax and not force it, meditate and believe in yourself and it will return it could be your spiritually exhausted or have as someone said to me weeds growing inside. Have you thought about having a spiritual cleansing done this should help restore things give back balance and you should be fine.

Don’t give up this is just a phase that can be dealt with.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychicjohnmiller's photo

John Miller (psychicjohnmiller)

4 posts

I can take a look into your mediumship skills and tell you what has happened and how to get it to work again. Contact me.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Heather,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium who has decades of mentor experiences I will help you to remove the block.

Waiting To Help You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

Hi Love, it seems as if you have a block towards your powers, it is basicly how writers have writers block you have a psychic block, call me live and i will tell how you to change this get rid of the block that way you can get back intouch with your abilities. hopeing to hear from you soon Blessings!