My Baby , Please help!

over 13 years ago

I am 2 months pregnant and the baby’s father won’t return my calls or text me back.I did get a hang up call this morning and it said said “blocked caller’ on my caller id.I just want to know if or when he is going to talk to me about this and what has stopped him from texting back like he always did before?I am so very upset I can’t sleep or eat anymore I feel like he does not believe me or just wishes the baby would just go away???Please help!BTW my bday is 7/30/83

over 13 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

He doesn’t believe you – also he is with someone else. Again, I offer my help too you – this has nothing to do w/your EX as you think that is who I am picking up on.

over 13 years ago

I’m very sorry advisor hannah but I have read some not such good things about you from liveperson so I am trying to be nice about the fact that you told me about the wrong guy.

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

plz conact me i do see what is going on with him and whats stoping him from coancting you

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

plz conact me i do see what is going on with him and whats stoping him from coancting you

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

honey,if he is not accpeting your calls nor texting you back it is obvious that he wants nothing to do with you at this moment. but you dont worry about him,you need to stay strong for that baby inside you. take care of yourself so that you can bring a healthy,strong baby into this world. does he not believe that the child is his?,you can take a paternity test. but my point is worry about all these things after the baby is born. contact me,i dont care whether or not your willing to pay for a reading.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Like Miko said, (at this moment) – I know it’s hard, but not sleeping or eating and stressing yourself out is not doing you nor the baby any good! i have a strong feeling that IF you start thinking more about what matters at the moment (and i know it’s hard) – concentrate on yourself and the baby, (maybe one final text, telling him how he’s wrong to make you feel like this, and from now on your main concern is the baby, and tell him how he’s making YOu feel)- if he doesn’t reply, leave it for a few days, and i have a feeling, once he see’s you’re not going to chase after him (which you shouldn’t have to do) he will start to show interest. He could just be confused. first it was you and him, now all of a sudden there’s someone else who’s more important. Do that, and come back, and update us.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey..

Firstly, try to be calm and stay positive. I know its hard but this is the need of time as you are pregnant.

Further, I would be happy to help you and give you accurate reading on the whole situation and on your time to come.

blessings..

over 13 years ago
love_psychic_rebecca didn't upload a photo

Rebecca Ann (love_psychic_rebecca)

2 posts

Hello, Just by me reading your post I feel such a strong and positive energy with you I have picked up several answers to your questions. Give me a call and I will discuss it with you. Thanks

over 13 years ago
psychicjohnmiller's photo

John Miller (psychicjohnmiller)

4 posts

We can take a look into this for you to see what we get with him. Contact me live.

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

there is someone in his life that is stopping him from getting in contact with you, are you aware of who this person may be? how ever if i may have your d.o.b. i would provide detaild answers to each and every single question you have Many Blessings!

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

I can help you with this. I would like his first name and birth date along with yours and we can take a better look at the dynamics of what is really going on with this man, you and your little one being ushered in.

I will also, offer you ways to lessen the pain you are now feeling so you can more reasonably cope with the situation it seems you are in.

I understand you are not like a faucet which turns from hot to cold in a flash and trying to stomp out an emotional raging fire in your bare feet does not seem to work real well. In order to better concentrate on that which is ultimately important, you may need to be in a better emotional state, but first you need to know of some modalities on how to get to that state, a it generally doesn’t Just Happen because it should.

I now say prayers with you, (as you have to put your energy in this as well) that this situation turn from bitter to sweet and lighten for you and your gift on the way.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I have an idea of how this is affecting you so your not alone.

The first problem I see is the fact that he does not believe you but I will tell you this his behaviour is not uncommon some guys think that this is just a ploy to get them back. How to get round this: Texting and calling is just making things worse so I would write a letter explaining things don’t get angry don’t use guilt as in he was not returning calls etc get right to the point and say at the end of the letter I understand why you ended things and I accept that. What this does is remove any thought that you want him back and he will be more receptive in the future. Then if you can attach a copy of test results or a scan of the baby this should then sort the I don’t believe you issue.

Then back off and let him come to you.

Do you have a mutual friend that can give him the letter or can you give the letter to his mum and show her the test results or scan and get her to deliver the letter.

This way he knows and let him decide about things.

Take it easy and focus on the baby and let things play out once you have done the above and don’t force it that will scare him off.

Best of luck