my life

over 13 years ago

hi

i have a promblem with my life ive been single for over ten yrs cant get a GF at all i would like to know if i do, when, and where and how she looks

my dreams i write stories but maybe to much gore in them to be set in to the world and since i turned into a teenager i became very unacttive to any girl have

could i ve these answered PLZ hopefully will make me happy again-

over 13 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Pls contact me live chat for a reading concerning your love life.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me live with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away . Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed readings. Contact me for chat .

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

your chakras are off balance hun, it is not your fault but it is from your past, call for more info

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off in order to attract someone you have to love yourself first and foremost I get the impression you have low self esteem and this is coming through in your approach with the opposite sex. So this is what I want you to do. Change the way you see yourself and the world will do the same see you as you see you. I would recommend subliminal recordings or hypnosis Steve G Jones I would highly recommend. What this does is change your subconscious thoughts. It is said that humans think 50,000 thoughts a day most you are not aware of and it only takes 1 thought to sabotage things. You have to start thinking the right thoughts for the rest of the world to see what you want them to see. Believe in your self and start having fun go out there and do things you wouldn’t normally do the more you work on you the more positive this will be when it comes to getting what you want in life. It will take time and practice and is why I suggest subliminal recordings or hypnosis. Happiness begins with you no one else can do that for you. Do the things that you enjoy that give you the most pleasure in life. But it all starts with changing the way you see yourself.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

angel34 just gave some good advice. you need to start having more confidence in yourself and by all means dont try to be something your not. the people who like you for you and you alone are the ones worth your time. i am getting a flash of a young woman with long black curly hair. i am getting febuary so keep your eyes peeled for that girl this upcoming month. i would like to give you a tarot reading. if you dont have the money for an in chat reading just send me a message and i’ll read you from there.