Does she have Regrets

over 13 years ago

My ex called it a day last year,i have not spoken too her since is she having regretes on her decision she made becuase i know she loved me.

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hello david i do see she has some regretes i feel that she missis you and yes david she did love you alot… david i need some more info like her name and date if birth feel free to come and chat with me massage me with yours and her date of birth thank you so much bye the way i do get a feeling that there might be some one els for you but i cant see so clear with out more info like date of birth have a nice day (:

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hi david, and yes she did love you and still does, from what i am feeling from your inner Aura is that yous went through a few obsticles and you are the one who was left heart broken and i see that you still love your ex and you think of her ofthen, i would be truely happy to help you with a heart to heart reading to see what her emotions are at present and what she is going through that way you are aware of everything contact me live firs 5 mins FREE

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Have you thought about making contact with her after all this time and see how she responds to you. Perhaps she does have regrets perhaps she doesn’t. Do you know why she ended things because this you have to ensure does not happen again if by chance she comes back because if it did happen whatever caused you to break up then she would regret coming back. Sort in your mind what caused her to end it, then if by chance you and her start talking again take it slowly don’t rush in get to know each other all over again she fell in love with the person you were when you got together so go back to that time frame. You will need to talk and put to rest why you broke up else those things will happen again. And as I said take it slowly you don’t want to scare her off. But you will never know unless you make contact with her even if it is to catch up over coffee that contact with her will start the ball rolling.

Best of luck