Will the man I like committ?

over 13 years ago

I met and dated this man 13 years ago. We reunited two years ago and have been on and off for the last two years. Will this relationship work or should I give up and find someone else?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Dianne,

I have rich experience in the field of love & relationships and an expert. If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… call me I’m on line & waiting for your call.

blessings.

over 13 years ago
mslauralee didn't upload a photo

Laura (mslauralee)

4 posts

Hi if you want to know exactly whats going on with him i can give you the answers you need and let you know whats going to happen in the near future

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

It sounds to me like you got back together because you’d both grown older and wiser and thought it might work because you always harbour feelings for previous loves. It sounds like you are both together for the sake of old times and probably because you are both single and have no one else at the moment. But if it’s on and off, and has been for two years, you have to ask yourself three questions. 1) Are the patterns in this relationship similar to the ones in your previous relationship? If so, you can either work on them as a mature couple making a determined effort because you only want each other. Or note the fact that one or both of you haven’t moved on from the last relationship together. One or both of you have regressed into how it was before. (It’s a bit like when you go and stay with your parents after living away from home. You find you haven’t actually left home and grown up in their eyes or your reactions and behaviour) 2) It’s been two years on and off with a 13 year break. If you were so in love with each other, carrying regrets of having broken up 13 years ago, wouldn’t you have had two years of catching up but like you’d never been apart, and that now you are both older and wiser maybe being a bit more committed or at least knowing what you want from each other? 3) Are you fed up with the on and off business? Is it cutting your heart up everytime it breaks off and are you hanging on anxiously waiting for the next call to tell you it’s back on again? Is this the way to be living your life, in someone else’s boots? Life is too short. Either end it properly, or try again with determination from both of you to break this pattern. Hope whatever you decide turns out for the best.

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

Hello Love, i would be happy to give you the Accurate and Honest answer to weather or not you should remain with this person or go on with life, i am not trying to wast anytime or money from you i am honestly on bitwine to help others in need such as you, please contact me live i will give you a reading at any price you wish, i am new and looking for rating, i can do for you a 20min reading for just $5 or a 10min reading for $2