to Angel134

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hi, I’d just like to say how I’ve noticed we seem to answer the same people with similar help and advice. First it’s really encouraging that I’m thinking along the right lines, and second it’s really good for the person needing advice and help to have two similar opinions. And third it’s good that you often have additional advice with things I’m not so familiar with – legal stuff and the right places which deal specifically with certain issues. Have a good day and hope things are making some progress for you. And are you similar to me in that I seem to answer more people when I’m at my lowest ebb? I noticed you’d had a spurt of answering people and wondered if that was the case…that you were going through a bit of a downer? Stay strong, the more you feel as if they’re taking over and winning the more hold they’ll have over you. Rooting for you, hun. x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Jenny

In this instance I can tell you with 100% I don’t suffer from mental illness or depression have been watching a show called dr oz and he has covered these very subjects. What has happened to me was orchestrated by someone a very nasty unstable woman who lives in the same city as me hates me is jealous of me and saw me as a threat and hired someone to kill me through black magic I know this and I am now dealing with this to prevent it from continuing it does not matter if you are a believer or not this stuff is very real I was very sick spiritually sick for a while there and that comes through in some of my very early posts this stuff took hold of me I am very lucky to be alive but if you don’t believe me then I guess you will just have to google black magic and the syptoms of black magic my symptoms were of the intermediate stage very lucky it was not the possession stage or advanced stage as then the person can’t be helped I am lucky in that this stuff can still be removed and I am now doing something about this. A friend was physically attacked by the culprit was warned that if she continued to help me then she would be harmed she ended up with claw marks down her back look up astral travel as that is how the person got to her in her sleep I have had odd dreams that were so reall for example one night I felt like my spirit was inside a mans body and that 2 women were having sex with him it felt forced I quickly awoke as that was disturbing this is what is classed as impregnating the soul look it up this what has been done to me is serious I cannot ignore this so to sum this up I am not on a downer or an upper this stuff was orchestrated by nasty people.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hey, I wasn’t implying you were mentally ill. And I totally believe you that this stuff goes on, I looked up a few things when I read your posts about it. I had a really evil presence lurking round my bedroom when I was living with my parents. One night it was taking all the breath out of me and wouldn’t let me wake up. I had to use every ounce of my will power to get away from it because it was holding me down with unbelievable force. But it wasn’t physically touching me. God, yeah, nothing like what you’ve been through but pretty scarey and I never told anyone because I didn’t understand it and I didn’t think anyone would believe me. If this black magic hasn’t made you depressed sometimes I’d be surprised. And as we seemed to have similar ideas about the people we reply to, I just wondered if you dealt with your situation in a similar way to myself – if I feel crap, and like things are plaguing me, then I feel more intuitive about other people’s issues. That’s all, sorry if I rubbed you up the wrong way. Thinking of you anyway :)

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Jenny

The black magic thing is taboo never talked about yet plenty are going down this avenue to get what they want in life even if it means endangering others or sacrificing a life to do it have you ever tried to tell the police not such a good idea they just seem to think people are nuts when the subject black magic is mentioned which to me is ignorance I guess when it happens to someone on the police force then perhaps we will see a change in attitude from them the fact that there are unstable people out there who do this just sickens me I actually want black magic bannished so that no one can be harmed it involves affecting free will which is a big no no and it involves harming people which is also a big no no. Black magic should not be entered into lightly without considering that what you do to others comes back 3 fold yet people are so ignorant and partake in this stuff anyway and wonder why it came back at them. I do know this that those 2 women have some very bad karma on its way back to them that is if it has not already gone back and it will attach itself to them like a ball and chain for life and they cannot undo that unless they remove reverse what they did to me. One of them is making money out of doing this and she knows full well she has done wrong considering she has been doing this stuff to people for 28 years she must be completely stupid for thinking she could do this to me and get away with it such a pathetic fool she is oh well when she finds she has been diagnosed with cancer then this will be karma as she tried to kill me so what is 3 fold of nealy it is death so I guess that andreika is facing an early deat not that I am wishing this on her same as that woman that hired her she faces the same fate as andreika what a dumb fool she was. My life will go on and I will have good things come my way and those 2 have a very bleak future ahead of them because this is the universe that is now punishing them for their abhorrent behaviour toward me.

Let this be a lesson never wish or do harm to others always treat others how you want to be treated.

http://into-thedarkness.tripod.com/id58.html

http://www.black-magic-rescue.com/symptoms-of-black-magic.html

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i knew of a reader who lived right here in allentown and she did alot of flim flams to her clients. she even went as far as to tell a young woman in a wheelchair that she needs $1000 for every year of her life. now i hear that she died from overdosin on cold medicine. not saying im happy that shes dead(i do feel bad because she had children)but its true,what goes around comes around…

angel34,i will be praying that this evil finaly is vanquished from your life and that you are able to put this all behind you. just keep in mind that there is a higher power and i hope that it reveals itself to you.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Thank you Miko and Jenny for your suuport I do appreciate it especially in a difficult time like this. I am going to fight this and as you said Miko higher power yes I do believe there is a higher power that will bring both those women to justice and I do have plenty of relative that have passed over that I am sure will look out for me. I do have friends in high places that are helping me as well as they want to make sure I am ok. What gets me is how people do this to others and think that they are going to get away with it but I know that with the help of friends time is running out for both those women.