I just want the truth

over 13 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years we were engaged but he left me for another woman then eventually he came back into my life and we have been living together for 4months now. He says he loves me and I don’t doubt that but he lies to me about his ex Helen and I know they are still talking and that he was so infatuated with her it makes me afraid that if he knew she wanted him back he’d run. We have a son together and I have been told by psychics that he loves me but is clouded and confused but he would return to me within months because he is not ment to be with her she’s just manipulating him which I have been told I have some psychic abilities and figured that myself but it’s not been a few months that he’s been enfatuated with her it’s been over a yr now. My concern is that now we are back together I don’t want to tare us apart because of my jealousy towards her or my fear in his love for me. I’ve talked many times about my feelings on her and that but he always gets very defensive which in turn makes me put a wall up. I don’t want her hanging over my head anymore and would like to know if she’ll ever just go away. I want HIM to tell her to go away since it’s his feelings for her I’m most worried about. If not I just wont to move on and not hurt anymore because of my insecurities. My abilities aren’t clear enough for me because of my involvment i just want the truth.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey there ,

Am well connected with your whole issue. I would be happy to help you and can provide you with the accurate facts on your time to come. pls do join me in my chat box.

blessings..

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

The first thing take a deep breathe.

The second thing you have to stop thinking the worst and start having faith that you and this guy will stay together the fact that he came back is a good sign. The more you think the worst the more you feed a self fullfilling prophecy and your worst fears will pan out so you have to stop what you are doing. I suggest finding something to do to stop thinking these thoughts each time such as a hobby of some sort or listen to subliminal stuff there is plenty out there that you can download for free and what this does is calms your mind and replaces the negative thoughts with positive thoughts. Your other half is picking up on this and it is doing you no favours what guys like is women who are confident and have no insecurites here is a starting point for you who is with this guy you or that other woman build on that stop thinking the worst he is with you not her that you should be proud of not be thinking the worst. Trust me insecurities are doing you no favours deal with it now and you will be better off and remember you have a bond with this guy that she does not you have something she does not so use that to help you get rid of those negative thoughts. Don’t give this guy a reason to go running to her no point is making demands to tell him to get rid of her that will get you nowhere. Work with what you have and don’t give him reasons to start regreting going back to you as you are only in the early stages of being back together even though you have history including a son. Remember all the fun times you have had together you are less likely to think any negative thoughts if you are thinking about the good times.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I understand exactly what you come from. Not only am I a psychic but I am also human and I too have experienced that. The best thing to do in your situation is to just try to take her off your head. He is with you for a reason, that must means that he really does love. If you doubt the love that he has for you, actions should speak louder than words. She is just a thing of the past. Don’t let her ruin the beautiful future that you and your boyfriend could be having together. If you want to further discuss this, you can always count on me I’m usually online. Best of luck :)

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I understand exactly what you come from. Not only am I a psychic but I am also human and I too have experienced that. The best thing to do in your situation is to just try to take her off your head. He is with you for a reason, that must means that he really does love. If you doubt the love that he has for you, actions should speak louder than words. She is just a thing of the past. Don’t let her ruin the beautiful future that you and your boyfriend could be having together. If you want to further discuss this, you can always count on me I’m usually online. Best of luck :)

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hello Love, i understand that times are confusing for you right now and you would be happy to know the truth about what is and what will be going to happen, i would be more then happy to ACCURATELY! help you with this, please call me live and we will chat over the pc and i will tell you what i am picking up as i see it :) i will await your contact

over 13 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

Thank you to all who have answered me I now have a better grip on the reality of my situation as I had suspected but couldn’t choose which way to go so thank you for your input and I will strive to be less hostile.

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

you truly touched my heart i would live for you to join my chat i can and will help you and answer all you want to no!!1 bless you and your son!!!