loosing everything?

over 13 years ago

Caught my ex partner in bed with somebody else! Now that i’ve kicked him out we will loose our home because i cannot afford the payments? Where is my child and myself going to end up? My whole world has fallen apart? Any advice from anybody would be very much appreciated at this time!...x

over 13 years ago

I am sorry for what has happened to you.

I am an experienced psychic reader who does not sugarcoat and will help you and guide you to what is meant.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

If you’ve kicked him out, then it’s your house? You could take a pay in lodger to keep you going? Change the locks. Get legal aid and seek the advice of a lawyer. If your ex-partner’s name is on your child’s birth certificate then he will have to pay maintenance for the child. By the way, if he was an ex-partner BEFORE he slept with someone else, then wasn’t he a free man to do that? Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick?.

over 13 years ago

Thanks for the replies! The house is in joint names and he knows i can’t buy him out! He became my ex when my son and i came home from visiting family and found him in my bed with someone that obviously doesn’t have any morals as well as him,my child’s xmas toys were everywhere!I’ve only applied for legal aid two days ago so fingers crossed! I’m frightened because i don’t know where i’ll be in the few months as i’m in arrears now!...

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to speak to a lawyer first off to get some good sound advice, secondly is this ex the father of your child if so you need to be going for support payments for your child. As Jenny said get in a lodger then approach the bank to show that you are trying to get this sorted and if they are understanding they will give you time to sort this. Are you able to go and see a budgeting advisor who can guide you in regards to finances. This can be sorted you just have to act quick and believe it can be sorted then you will get back on track. It is sad when what has happened to you happens but at least you know what this guy is truly like and can deal with it now it could have been worse another child in the picture.

Take a deep breathe and have faith that things will work out because it will just act quiickly and seek advice from a budgeting advisor and a good lawyer there are community law centres where people are training to be lawyers where you could seek advice that will cost you nothing. The salvation army offer different services seek advice from them. I know what it is like to be where you are I am myself fighting a battle I am going to fight my battle and win as I am a figher sometimes we have to draw upon inner strength to be able to get through.

Best of luck