mistake?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Have I made another big mistake misjudging this man who has been so responsive until just now. I was so careful not to push this friendship because I know I scare people off – men and women – because I seem to have such a different way of interpreting the world around me to them. I thought this guy was really with me, though. I do fancy him, a hell of a lot, but he’s been very clear he’s just a family friend. He’s proved this so much and is everything I could have dreamed of whether or not I get the impression that we feel we both have to comply with marital boundaries. Just small looks when we catch each others eye and being on the same wave length, the way we bring out the best in each other, and (until now) support each other when one of us is down. (Or did I do that more than him? I don’t know, I’m just incredibly gutted it’s happened again and I’m the one who’s suffering for it) I really believed and trusted in him. But I’m always up and down like this. One minute I think he mustn’t be bothered anymore, the next he responds. Can someone tell me where I stand with him? If I should quit the group I’m in so I don’t see him every week so this friendship either balances out or fades altogether? I can’t see us getting together, he’s bound to move on where I’m bound by duty and responsibilities. But it’s weird because it’s like we were made for each other and there’s only one person I’ve felt like this with, female, who I can share spiritual stuff with, and they both came along at the same time. Weird. Everything happening to me is changing and weird. Yep, he just skyped me and was really loving. I told him I’d been wondering if he’d heard from another friend and she rang him five minutes later. He was really serious when he told me I’m psychic. i’m not sure about that. I’ve had one or two things but I didn’t know they were predictions until they’d happened.

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

At this point I would just back off and give him time and to get some clarity on things. If he still wants you in his life thene whatever has happened won’t be such a huge deal to him. Unless he has said something to the affect I can longer be friends with you or I can’t do this anymore then I don’t think you have anything to worry about. We as humans are supposed to make mistakes that is how we learn what is important now is learning from this. Over thinking this is not such a good idea and thinking the worst when that may not be the case will only manifest into what you don’t want. Just give the guy some space and let him approach you.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hello Love, i would be honerd if i can have this chance to show you how accurate and honest i am, im new to bitwine but not to being a psychic, call me now and i assure you you will be amazed to see how much i know of you already and what you are going through please provide me with your date of birth and i will tell you all

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Thank you Debbie. You are right. Making mountains out of mole hills and all that. It;s a common mistake for women to panic the moment a guy stops ‘working at the relationship’. He feels so easy and secure with me and it’s a bonus he relaxed that he feels like he can come and go. And in the end he did call me and was really good. He likes me a lot and I’m lucky to have that level of friendship. Thank you for replying.

over 13 years ago

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Thanks, Sebastian. 04 04 66. My money is not my own to use for this sort of stuff, I’m afraid, so I won’t be offended if you don’t respond.