I friendly reminder

over 13 years ago

My mother in Law just past away in October so on top of the stress to have a baby I feel her around me. Im not sure if its her or my grandfather who past away two weeks prior to her. Can anyone tell me who has been around me?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

everyone is around you. They are good karma for the baby. Take time out to be with your relatives who have passed on. Cry for them, remember them, cherish them. You will be going through a great deal of hormonal emotions on top of your grief. I suggest you go for some healing therapy to work through your these highly charged emotions. And you are allowed to have them. It is good to have them and will help you to feel the happy times alongside the sad. I’m sure they wouldn’t have left this world had they been unhappy about your pregnancy. They moved on to make a space and leave you with something to look forward to and keep you busy. Good luck with the birth. x

over 13 years ago

Be relax, every thing will be pleasant for you . just try to spent the time with your friends and relatives so that your emotions would be highlighted, i am ready . contact me.

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

*hello Love, if i can please have your date of birth i would be honerd to answer this for you, im picking up from your aura that you have more then one garden angel around you and you feel them ofthen aswell as a family member, please call me for a accurate and honest answer. bless you dear.