A baby for me and my husband

over 13 years ago

Will me and my husband ever get pregnant we have been trying for five years. He has a child and so do I by other people.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Stephana.

I would be happy to help you and can answer you question. join me on my chat box and have answer right away.

blessing

over 13 years ago

Im new to this sight I dont know how to go to chat. I realy want a baby with my husband and was told it would happen sometime around Febuary. I dont have the money right now to pay for a reading so Im hopping someone will reach out at tell me or show me what I may doing wrong. My husband has a low sperm count Im ok as far as the Dr. can tell We just realy want to build are family before we are to old.

over 13 years ago

I am the person you are looking for, i am the best who can advice you properly.

waiting…......

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

hello there, if you can please give me your date of birth i will Accurately tell you when you and your love will be bringing a child into this world <~Awaiting Your Call

over 13 years ago
karthickk3 didn't upload a photo

Indian Psychic Guru (karthickk3)

31 posts

Hi Stephana, Those blessed have got a child with the help of a divine tool and our Advice. I do free service at times. If you find it difficult to spend, you can tell me. I’ll do a free reading for you. God bless us all!!

Why to worry? There were many parents without a child here in India.