?

over 13 years ago

Evening.

I hear about soul mates and twin flames. Are there any advisors who can pick up on mine with maybe a description or a name/initial?

When people ask about soul mates, are they expecting the unexpected? Not always the case for someone to find theirs is it? Would someone be classed as lucky to find an actual soulmate? There seems to be different kinds. friend/love/true.

Maybe i should just ask about love and find a partner rather than keep expecting to seek out my actual mate. Any advice on this too?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

A term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility.

Need further help in your case contact me.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

You will know when you meet them as it will be different to anyone else that you have been involved with it will be an intense deep connection that you will have with this person. Keep an open mind you will know I can’t really explain it other than that. I met my soulmate at age 30 when I wasn’t looking and when I least expected it unfortunately a nasty woman ripped him away from me and disturbed the natural order of things but I know he will be back as he and I are meant to be together. Just have fun and it will happen.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, i ofthen pick up on twinflames and soulmates if you contact me for a chat i will provide you as much insight as i can of them, Many Blessings Jaden