What I have learned

over 13 years ago

As most of you know 2010, was a rough road for me, but it has also been a heart warming and learning. I have learned to be patient and have trust. At times yes it is hard to do, and at times am ready to throw up my arms and say that’s it, I give up. But that’s not who I am, and not ready to leave just as yet. I have gained strength, that things will work out sooner or later, and everything has a reason. We all get knocked down, the answer is will you get back up, dust your self off and go on your journey in life. No matter what is wrong with me, no matter what treatments i have in store, I will have learned things as I went, and be able to help others around after. I am learning and soon will be a teacher too. Thank you for all your love, support and powers, it’s been a rough road, gut with your help and support and i have hope. {{hugs to all you great teachers||

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

What I have learned is that even though a person is a good person it is not enough to protect you from bad people trying to do harm. I have learnt that you have to fight for what you have as there are some unstable people out there that are lazy and use the worst methods to take everything from you. But I have learnt that I am a fighter and I will not take what has happened lying down and I will bring 2 women to justice for their actions towards me, I will win the legal battles that I now face and I will get back on track and ahead because I say so. The life lesson thing is so over rated at times and is just a poor excuse for someone to be hiding behind.

I have learnt that you cannot believe everything that you read or everything that you are told that sometimes people just like to take advantage of others for a quick gain in life. I do know this Karm does exist and those who have wronged me will be brought to justice.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Karen,

It warms my heart to see the words you have written. It is wonderful that you have embraced your inner strength so well.

I know that you will be okay in the end.

Blessed Be,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

what i have learned,that there is still alot of good left in the world,that money is not everything,just how much faith i have,i still have faith in god and that everything will be ok in this world as long as we stick together and make it better.

karen and angel34,you are both good people with good hearts and i will keep the both of you in my prayers. dont worry,things are going to get better in time.

over 13 years ago

Hugs Miko and )o( priestess Kandi