Wanting to contact person that has passed away

over 13 years ago

Im wanting to know if Carol Flegg has any objections to me contacting her living husband, Milt. And i’m really curious to know how Milt feels towards me? please help. thanks

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Allissia,

I would be happy to help you and can give you the right answers. My special for this $10

contact me.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun, this has been on your mind for a while now, i would be glad to Accurately and Honestly help you with contacting this person and giving you your real answers, call today for a better tommorow! Many Blessings Jaden

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

hi. It seems you are being very sensitive towards the situation. You don’t want to jump in too soon after Ms Flegg’s death. But she would want Mit to be happy and I’m sure would want him to move on. It would be up to you to make the first move, I think. He will still be having moments of grieving and would take an understanding, sensitive, woman to be able to be around and accept that Ms Flegg had that special time and love with him. And this woman will be able to show him he can have fun again. Another love, but different. And she’d have to be sensitive that he might feel incredibly guilty for transferring his affections. Small steps, an understanding heart and attitude (which you’ve shown already), and a gentle persuasive tactic. You could start by asking him out with a few friends (male and female but not all couples). Always be honest, but don’t overload him all at once with how you feel. Once you’ve made contact (and told him you like him?) give him time to adjust and come to you. I hope you’ll be able to find and give the happiness which both of you deserve. Good luck x