yes or no answer please ?

over 13 years ago

when am i going to get pregnant ? paula 04/09/1992 yes Im young and engaged to get married to my partner of 5 years we own our own home and we just want to complete our puzzle

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Well, a lot of people would say you are only 19 and should be living your life to the full before being tied down with a baby. But, if you have the right support and are mature enough, being a young mum isn’t all doom and gloom. My adopted son’s daughter was 18 when she gave birth and has coped remarkably well. She seems to have more patience and understanding of her little boy than a lot of older mums I know. It depends on the kind of person you are, not the age, as to whether you are ready to have a baby. Anyone, no matter what age, has to seriously consider what is involved. It is difficult, no matter what age you are. And half of me says there is never a right time to have a baby. If you get pregnant now, by the time your child is at full time school, you will at least be young enough to get started on the career path, or go to college, or start a business…. whatever…. And as you get older fertility problems start to kick in. I wish I’d never have gone on the pill, it hid a lot of problems which weren’t discovered til it was too late. Have them while you can. BUT NEVER because it’s something which would complete your life. A baby should be a happy, special, addition to your life not a commodity or something you’ve fixated on as a ‘must have’. Try and picture yourself being happy without ever being able to have a baby. Hope this gives you something to muse over…. x

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would suggest get some tests done to ensure you can get pregnant. Also stop putting pressure on yourself to get pregnant and relax and iet it happen when its meant to.

over 13 years ago
spiritualhobo's photo

THE SPIRITUAL HOBO (spiritualhobo)

11 posts

After you; first pass a physical, then stand on your head up against your bed right after sex until you are. If your partner smokes pot the odds are you won’t. I am not suggesting that either of you do drugs so please file that info appropriately. My sister was told that she would never have kids. She settled down and finally nested enough to let her body do the rest. She has made me an uncle three times. I feel good about you and your guy’s future together. You seem well grounded. That’s refreshing. Thanks! PS, I am serious about the head-trick. I can tell you “first-hand” that it really works. Signed, hobo

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

well, hobo, I did some pretty stupid things to try and help my infertility…. but at the end of the day I wasn’t ovulating anyway and no amount of standing on my head, carrying lucky charms, homeopathy, etc etc worked… All this did was make me completely obsessed with the idea I MUST have a baby, the unfairness of it, angry, selfish, bitter, and resentful other people were breeding like rabbits, unhappy and dissatisfied with my marriage, etc etc….