call this week?

over 13 years ago

So MRI was done last tuesday, and now just waiting for the call to go back to the doc. Will I get the call soon?

over 13 years ago

Today (friday) is the 10 days they said it would take, so here is to hoping the doctor calls today

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You can always call them sometimes you have to take the initiative an example of this I applied for a job back on dec 17 I have since moved house so any notification by mail I would not get so I rang them today to see what the outcome was there was no harm in doing this in fact it shows positive things had I waited I may never have found out so sometimes it pays to make contact instead of them contacting you. And that way in your situation you will know. 2011 is a year of good change I am now not going to accept second best or being used I will say no more often. Karen the one thing you do need to do more often is take charge not rely on others this is especially important if you are to become a parent as children need guidance and a good role model letting a child do as they please is not good so see taking charge more often as good practice for when you have children. I have moved house because I fought to get a place urgently had I not I would be homeless now. Sometimes we have to be cruel to others to be kind to ourselves letting others walk all over you is not good for your well being but standing up for yourself and not accepting second best is good for your well being. My point here don’t wait for them ring them the sooner you get answers the better off you will be.

over 13 years ago

{{HUGS}}... that was my planes!!! Going to fight this all the way,

over 13 years ago

Jan.24, I go for F/u of MRI results