Don't Tell me Lies

over 13 years ago

My name is Zachary (June 8th 1989) and I want to know if I will get back with my ex bf Shaun (Oct 3 1987). Before we broke up I had advisors tell me that he is THE ONE, for me and that he will propose to me in February and that he and I will end up marrying… Now he just abruptly left me out of the blue this past Wednesday, so what gives?? I want to know the 100% truth now, and believe me I can take it. I want to know when and if we will get back together, so yes I’m expecting a timeframe and when he will contact me next. I also want to know if he and I will end up marrying as previously predicted. I WANT THE TRUTH. I also put out names and DOBS up here so you all reading this can validate when replying back that you are indeed connected with me and my problem and are ACCURATE. I am a paying customer, and I do indeed intend to pay for ACCURATE TRUTHFUL GUIDANCE THAT COMES TO PASS! Can anyone help?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi Dear,

I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset. However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions . My readings are honest and an accurate. Contact me for further help.

Blessings….

over 13 years ago

Hello. I am an experienced psychic medium, I don’t sugarcoat or give false hope. I tell you everything exactly how I see it and I am 100% accurate, or your money back. I have never failed a client and offer one free followup. I am patient, don’t rush and would love to help you out.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

nobody’s future is written in stone. maybe the advisors really did pick up on him being your soulmate and proposing to you but then something went wrong(just an idea,not too sure about these advisors). i am picking up that up until this incident shaun really did love and care for you but somebody had influence over him. i feel as though there was a third party involved. ok,so if you would like a full reading feel free to chat with me.

i am now offering 3 extra free minutes and if you are not satisfied with the reading feel free to request a refund anytime.

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

HI THERE HUN, I AM A ACCURATE AND HONEST PSYCHIC READER AND ADVISOR, I TELL IT AS I SEE IT NO LIES NO SUGARCOATING, I DO NOT HOLD BACK AND IF YOU WANT REAL ASNWERS TO YOUR REAL QUESTIONS WITH EX BF CONTACT ME LIVE AND I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT I PICK UP AS I PICK IT UP! FIRST 5 MINS FREE Many Blessings And Have A Happy New Year!