I AM MY OWN PSYCHIC

over 13 years ago

My spirit guide has been guiding me since I was 19 to true love. I developed my own psychic abilities when I was 19; That was 4 years ago to be exact. I don’t think I need answers on whose my soul-mate; It’s just a matter of me understanding what I’m seeing. I see numbers, buildings, people, etc. I’m not sure if I’m seeing stuff from a past life or future life. Any advice would be nice. I’m not looking for love, but just focusing on me at this moment. There is someone waiting on me to notice him; He has hazel eyes. The man who gave me the red rose at the cafe under the umbrella tables is my true soul-mate, but my soul hasn’t identified him or my mind. Can anyone help me identify him; So, my soul can be a peace from a empath/psychic to a psychic? Thanks. I’m not looking for a free reading; You’d would know that if you’re psychic. Someone has hazel eyes and not green. I believe that my spsirt guide is the one watching and protecting me now. Thanks. :)

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hey – you seem to be going through what I go through – getting images, faces and so on. What do you mean by ‘your soul can be at peace from an empath to a psychic?’ I have (Hazel Eyes) – And, I have images, and one was of a girl that I liked, but in the vision there was the number (24) next to it. I didn’t understand what that meant! You’re 24. I also had a vision of a rose (Could have meant anything), but maybe there’s something here.. Maybe not!! You appear to be going through what I am going through. Is there any chance we can exchange e-mails? :)

over 13 years ago

This guy won’t go away unless I identify him; My soul that is. Sure, At times I feel alone with this, but yes we can exchange e-mails.

over 13 years ago

Oh, my e-mail is [email protected]. Maybe the number 24 is your angel number? Who knows. My numbers were 146 and I saw the number 41 on a door.? Who knows?

over 13 years ago

i think i may have some abilites as well but i dont see faces only shadow figures and well maybe you should focus your mind on whos waiting for you to notice them then you’ll find the one you been seeing in you visions