will i meet the love of my life my soulmate

over 13 years ago

Hi my name is Renee born september 3, 1982 . Will i meet the love of my life my soulmate this year? if so, when , who and where?

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I would love to speak with you regarding your question I do see alot of major concerns being address this year regarding relationships you will have to make choices between to suiters mid march should you like in deepth reading I be more than happy to do one

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear there is plenty in store for you and i would love to let you know what that is contact me live chat so we could get started right away god bless

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

Gia Gainze, Specializes In describing Your Soul Mate Hi, i can not only describe your soul mate, but i can also channel there energy to let you know if they are in your life, was in your life, or when they will be entering your life. You will need to contact me live, i will need to do a soul mate reading, pls contact whenever you are ready! Many Blessings. Gia.

over 13 years ago

Just open your heart honey, and look around you. Soulmates are special people that have crossed your path several times over years, and once the stars are lined up you two will meet. I turly believe that some is right there waiting for the moment to happen and when it does, you will see how close to you your soulmate has always been. {{know anyone in the health care field, working or studing))

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU,I OFFER ACCURATE AND HONEST ANSWERS!!!PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I SEE ALSO ASK ABOUT MY $10 SPECIAL THANKS!!!

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi sweety i would be able to look into this for you to see what will be comming your way with love this new year contact me soon!!!

over 13 years ago

hi, this is for karen thibodeau, i’m a confused by the last part of your reply to my question (know anyone in the health care field, working or studying) what do you mean by that? Please…and are you psychic?

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

im a real psychic and i will acuractly answer your question about soulmate call live for a $5 reading for 10 mins instead of my $5 specail $5 for 3 questions, CALL!

over 13 years ago

Just a thought that crossed my mind … would just say I have a gift

over 13 years ago

I as the individual as being in the health care field, it was just something I picked up on.

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

Hi Rene i am picking up there is some one coming sooner then you think there is positive energy surrounding you i would love to chat with you

over 13 years ago
pauledwardmontador didn't upload a photo

pauledwardmontador

11 posts

Hi Rene I can give you clear answers to your questions Call me now Blessings Paul

over 13 years ago

why do positive things that are suppose to happen don’t but become blocked and harder for me or don’t happen like it should for me. I worked hard all of my life try to stay on the right path, help everyone around me even when they do me wrong i’m still there for everybody..(teary-eyed)..Sometimes I get really depressed. Most days if I don’t have to go to work. I stay inside all day…Because i’m filled with saddness or get so mad inside myself..But I don’t let show..I smile like everything’s find when i know deep inside i feel bad..Then when I do say something I’m wrong, people-family go against me or critisize me..I feel alone and I am alone even with people or my family around me..I can’t really trust nobody because everytime i do it ends up bad…to the point where I feel disappointed and I go into a state of depression…I do try to be happy but inside of me i’m not really but i put on a smile for everybody but most of the time i’m hurting very badly inside and i really don’t have anyone to turn too other than myself or psychics. Why am i like this? Why can’t i just get it right? I try so hard to change to better myself but i get or give nothing but disappointment..Sometimes I’m just tired of myself , where i live, the people around me just everything….i feel like i need a break. Especially from my job at Walmart they don’t treat me right there..everybody talks about me and making about to be something i’m not. I’m just realy tired and I try so hard not to give up..but I just don’t know anymore , my life path just everything….i’m getting tired really tired of the same thing day after day..my heart feels my shouldn’t be this way..I was meant to do something different , be in a different state, be happy and lived the life I’m meant to create for me..but i just been have too many blocks, triumphs, struggles, burdens. Its just one thing after another. I really do try to improve and change things..but whenever i’m getting it right it always goes wrong. I’m thinking too maybe there is just something wrong with me..I don’t know anymore….

over 13 years ago

Hello Rene,

It’s nice to meet you!

You sound like a very nice person and I can relate to you in many ways. To answer your original question, no I don’t think you will find your soul mate because I don’t believe there is such a thing. So don’t feel like you need to find this one specific person and there is no need to have unrealistic expectations. There are people that we fit better with than others, however we have the capability to have relationships with and love many different people. There are a lot of fish in the sea so I can assure you that you will find someone in time. I would suggest you visualize what it would be like if you were in a relationship and what exactly you want out of it and it may manifest sooner. I know sometimes it can be really lonely trying to navigate your way through this world, especially when family doesn’t listen or doesn’t want to. Next time you don’t have work why don’t you try going out by yourself and doing something for yourself. Even if it’s just going to the local thrift store and finding a hidden treasure, it would be great to get out and explore. This way you have a better chance of running into a potential mate. Also, it’s okay to be sad! When I’m feeling sad I go for walks and that helps a lot. Look for the beauty all around and that will surely put a smile on your face! Remember to always be yourself too, even at work! The question is… what do you want out of life? And go get it! Life if full of struggles… but that really is the good part. You will look back when you are older and you will be where you want to be and know that you had to go through all the struggles to get there. Don’t give up! Go get what you want. Life is like a sand castle you continuously build it up, but the whole time the wind is blowing and weathering it down and when you’re not looking sometimes a big wave comes and crashes it down. But we have to keep going, always pushing forward. You will find your place and purpose! Sometimes the search can be very frustrating at times though. It’s like trying to find car keys that you misplaced, when they were actually in your pocket the whole time. Also, nothing is wrong with you! We are more similar than you could ever imagine! You seem like a very nice person and I hope you find what you’re looking for. Just remember that true love only can come from within.

Love, Luna

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

rene i know what u are going thru and i can help with the help of my guides, i dont use any tools and i will be able to tell when and whom if spirit allows will be coming into your life for a long term relationship, i specialize in time frames and love relationships, read reviews and bio and hope to hear from you xoxoxoxo Sabrina